Say “I do” in our historic hotel in The Hague that blends old and new.
Your Dream Day
We are ready to make your dream wedding a reality at Park Centraal Den Haag, and as an official wedding venue, we offer everything under one roof. From the wedding vows to the reception, we can customize your special day exactly to your liking for up to 150 persons. We are always available for recommendations and have well-established connections with The Hague’s best wedding vendors.
- Various event spaces for up to 150 guests
- Internal garden with terrace overlooking the Royal Gardens
- Officially registered wedding venue
- 153 elegant rooms & suites with beautiful views, our most spacious being the Junior Suite
- Central location in the most historic area of The Hague
- Historic details, like vintage stained-glass windows and staircase by an apprentice of architect Hendrik Petrus Berlage
- On-site parking on request
Steeped in History
We can trace the history of the property to 1858. In 1912, it was owned and operated by woman and had The Hague’s first-ever vegetarian restaurant. Philosophers Bertrand Russell and Ludwig Wittgenstein as well as artist Hilma af Klint counted as guests.
Win Your Dream Wedding at Park Centraal Den Haag
To rekindle the romance, we’re giving away a wedding to one couple! What you get: a wedding venue at Park Centraal Den Haag, numerous hotel rooms & suites and special rates from our wedding vendor partners, all together valued at €6.000.