Meetings & Events
Looking for a place to host a meeting or event in the heart of Amsterdam? Whether you want a boardroom for the day or you’re entertaining hundreds of people for a party, at Park Centraal we’re in the business of making it a pleasure. We provide everything you need for a successful day—and there’s always the delicious prospect of cuisine by MOMO or a drink at Bar Claes.
Juliana 1 & 2
Equipped with state-of-the-art audio equipment, Juliana 1 & 2 can hold up to 130 people with theatre seating or up to 80 at banquet dinner tables.
- 144 m²
- Can combine or separate rooms
- Perfect for theatre and private dining setups
Host up to 70 people for a reception or up to 48 with theatre-style seating in Amalia, with the option to configure this space alongside Emma.
- 113 m²
- Very private
- Can be combined with the Emma
Maxima 1 & 2
The brightest of our meeting and event spaces, Maxima can host up to 120 people for a reception or 120 with theatre seating.
- 160 m²
- Beautiful view of Vondelpark and shopping street
- Lots of daylight
- Very spacious
On the second floor, this boardroom can seat up to 20 people around the table, which stands beneath the skylight. Providing the perfect space for smaller gatherings or executive meetings.
- 70 m²
- Ideal meeting room for smaller groups
- Often used as a private break-out space for the Maxima room
- Multiple setups possible
With theatre seating for up to 60 guests, or 70 if you’re holding a reception, Emma is our most popular space for presentations.
- 105 m²
- Very private
- Can be combined with the Amalia
In the lower foyer, Beatrix is an executive boardroom for up to 12 people. It has a large flat screen TV for video conference calls.
- 45 m²
- Perfect board room for smaller groups
- Often used as an office
- Break-out space for the Amalia and Emma rooms